Hiring a meeting room
Meeting Rooms at the Supreme Court are available for exclusive hire under the following terms and conditions:
- Rooms are ONLY available for use by clients of the Court involved in Supreme Court proceedings, and are not available for general/private hire.
- Rooms are NOT available for hire for mediation conferences for Supreme Court (or other) proceedings.
- Rooms are ONLY available for hire on Levels 9 & 12 of the Law Courts Building at Queens Square. On all other floors and locations, meeting rooms are available on a 'first come, first served' basis and cannot be secured for exclusive usage.
- Fees will be charged on daily, weekly or monthly basis (for current rates, please see booking form below).
- Fees are to be paid in full in advance (except for multi-monthly bookings that are to be paid one month in advance) with refunds only to apply to bookings cancelled no later than 24 hours prior to the booking date. No refunds will be given for bookings not completed in full.
- After you have paid a booking fee, you will be issued a key for the exclusive use of that room. Keys are to be returned at the end of the booking period. Further administrative charges will apply for the non-return of keys.
To hire a Meeting Room, complete the
Meeting Room hire booking form (updated July 2019) and submit together with payment at the Court's Registry on Level 5 at Law Courts Building, Queens Square, Sydney.